Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any other material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the department / copyright holder concerned.
- As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you yourself choose to provide such information.
- This website records your visits and logs the following information for statistical purposes -your server's address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed; the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site. We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
- A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at the site.
- Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
- If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the concerned through the contact us page.
- The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.